How do you handle taking your multiples out to restaurants?
- How often do you take your children out to eat, and how old are they?
- Do you have any tricks for keeping them entertained?
- Which restaurants do you find are the most family-friendly?
- How do you handle tantrums in restaurants?
- Do you ever venture out to restaurants without having extra adults to help out?
- Do you think it's better to take your kids out to restaurants, and get them used to the experience, or refrain from eating out until they are old enough to understand the right way to behave?
- Be honest- do you pick up the cheerios?
(unless some have rolled under other tables/out of reach...)
Especially if the waiter has been polite to us, I go out of my way to make sure the girls don't make a mess. It's not the waiter's job to clean up *my* cheerios, they were nice enough to let us bring in outside snacks for the babies, it's the least I can do. It's one of my pet peeves when parents leave a huge mess behind them. You brought it in, you clean it up!